Some Bookish News

March 4, 2013

Well, I've got a bunch of great news today!

First, I got my FIRST REVIEW COPY IN THE MAIL TODAY!!! I keep going around everywhere putting it up in all caps, so you get it. I'm excited. Big time excited. I mean, c'mon, it's my first one. Duh, I'd be in ninth heaven!

So yeah, I got this from the book reviewing program on BlogAdda.com. This is the book.



And I can very confidently say that I'll be posting the review sometime this week. It wont be like the previous times I've said it, and haven't followed up on it. I have to this time, otherwise they'll probably kick me out of the program.

So... On a different note, I've decided to join the 2013 TBR Challenge held by/at Bookish at http://evie-bookish.blogspot.com .




I'm signing up for the 'A Firm Handshake' challenge, which is ten books before the end of the year.

Here's hoping I read many more! :D