Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee & Alison at Alison Can Read.
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
School is out! What is your favourite summer reading book?
Well, I dont really have a specific type of book that I read during summer. What I read depends upon my mood at the time and what's on my tbr.
However, what I define as a 'summer' book is something light, sunny, happy, and not too intense, sometimes mystery, sometimes fantasy too, if you're in the mood for it. Here are a few that fit the bill:
I just realised that this is a very mixed bag of books. There's almost every genre in there, but oh well, I guess there's something for everyone.
If you do read any of these books (or have already read them), I;d love to know what you think! Especially The Blue Castle & The Scarlet Pimpernel!
P.S.: GFC has shut down (I think, because I cant find my reading list), so I would love it if you guys would be angels and follow via other means as well: Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook! Many thanks in advance! :D
I'm on Twitter as well now!