Feature & Follow Friday #5

May 17, 2013


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee & Alison at Alison Can Read.

RULES:
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Question of this Week:
School is out! What is your favourite summer reading book?

Answer:
Well, I dont really have a specific type of book that I read during summer. What I read depends upon my mood at the time and what's on my tbr.

However, what I define as a 'summer' book is something light, sunny, happy, and not too intense, sometimes mystery, sometimes fantasy too, if you're in the mood for it. Here are a few that fit the bill:

 

I just realised that this is a very mixed bag of books. There's almost every genre in there, but oh well, I guess there's something for everyone. 

If you do read any of these books (or have already read them), I;d love to know what you think! Especially The Blue Castle & The Scarlet Pimpernel!

P.S.: GFC has shut down (I think, because I cant find my reading list), so I would love it if you guys would be angels and follow via other means as well: Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook! Many thanks in advance! :D 

 I'm on Twitter as well now!

14 comments :

  1. I haven't read any of these but I really want to read Amplified and Two Way Street :) New bloglovin follower

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cool picks.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Scarlet Pimpernel! I have a habit of quoteing Sir Percy when I read it. New follower via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Yay for LM Montgomery. I really liked The Scarlet Pimpernel. Have you seen the musical?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my FF! Light, fun reads are always good for the summer! I'm an old follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two Way Street is a great choice! Love that book.

    Julianna Smith - My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! New Follower VIA GFC
    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-friday.html
    Have a great weekend(:
    ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that light books are really the way to go during the summer. Excellent choices! Thank you so much for stopping by my FF and following. New Bloglovin and Twitter follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these books look awesome! I haven't heard of any of theses though. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog!

    New Follower!!!

    Happy Reading from Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Scarlet Pimpernel! Thanks for the follow, am following back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read the Scarlet Pimpernel along time ago after watching the movie. It was good in both forms.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    I'm following you back

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read those books. Although I also like something light! Thanks for sharing these Followed back through Bloglovin and Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two-Way Street is okay but Amplified! <3 :)

    Thanks for stoppin by! Followed via Bloglovin.


    http://michelleshoutsrandom.blogspot.com/2013/05/www-wednesdays-34-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry--wrong link! XD

      Here it is: Michelle Shouts Random

      But it'd be cool if you also drop by my Wednesday post. XD

      Delete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.