Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee & Alison at Alison Can Read.
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
The FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!
150 weeks old?! Really? Wow! I didn't know it's been around for so long, though I probably should've, seeing that the number is always there, but well, that's just typical me.So anyways, congratulations, FF! You're one of the best hops around in the book blogging world, and I love the entire concept!
I love how many people I get to meet every week! It's always wonderful to see comments on your posts, and I love visiting back and checking out the wonderful blogs out there.
Question for next week? What with the Amazon Kindle Worlds fan fiction thing coming up now, I think it would be nice if we talk something about fanfiction maybe? So if you could write a fan fiction for any book, which one would it be? Or if you could change anything in a book, which book and what would it be?
That's what I've got. Lame, I know, but that's something I think would be interesting to discuss, so...
What about you? What's your answer this week? And what do you think about fan fiction?
P.S.: While I appreciate follows via GFC, the rumors are making me nervous, so I would love it if you guys would be angels and follow via other means as well: Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook! Many thanks in advance! :D
I'm on Twitter as well now!