Feature & Follow Friday #6

May 24, 2013


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee & Alison at Alison Can Read.

RULES:
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Question of this Week:
The FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week! 

Answer:

150 weeks old?! Really? Wow! I didn't know it's been around for so long, though I probably should've, seeing that the number is always there, but well, that's just typical me.So anyways, congratulations, FF! You're one of the best hops around in the book blogging world, and I love the entire concept!

I love how many people I get to meet every week! It's always wonderful to see comments on your posts, and I love visiting back and checking out the wonderful blogs out there.

Question for next week? What with the Amazon Kindle Worlds fan fiction thing coming up now, I think it would be nice if we talk something about fanfiction maybe? So if you could write a fan fiction for any book, which one would it be? Or if you could change anything in a book, which book and what would it be?

That's what I've got. Lame, I know, but that's something I think would be interesting to discuss, so...

What about you? What's your answer this week? And what do you think about fan fiction?


P.S.: While I appreciate follows via GFC, the rumors are making me nervous, so  I would love it if you guys would be angels and follow via other means as well: Bloglovin', Networked Blogs, Linky or Facebook! Many thanks in advance! :D 

 I'm on Twitter as well now!

19 comments :

  1. I don't know much about fanfic, although the auther of Fifty Shades of Grey started out writing fanfic for Twilight. Anyway...despite that I think it is a very interesting, original question.

    Old follower via bloglovin' have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Great idea about fanfic. I'm a fanfic fan. I'm still not sure what I think about Amazon putting it on though.
    Thanks for participating in FF!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting question. It's strange to see how fanfictions are popping up on amazon now. I haven't read fanfiction in ages. New Follower via. Bloglovin :)

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer!! And a great question!
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-56-31-feature-friday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd probably try writing some Jane Austen fan fiction :)
    Thanks for stopping by My FF, I'm a new follower via GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! The Pride & Prejudice ones are great! :D

      Delete
  6. I've never read any fanfic. You have any recommendations?



    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few great ones of Pride & Prejudice over at FanFiction :)

      Delete
  7. Great answer. Better than mine :) Happy weekend!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading fan fic but sometimes they're too wordy for my taste.
    hey thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower via GFC and Networked Blogs. Happy Friday!

    Jenai @Bookingly Yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just hopping through! New follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome question! Not lame at all :) I have not really gotten into fan fiction, but I think it is an awesome thing for writers and readers! I guess if I could rewrite something it would have to be the Twilight series. I feel like there are so many different ways that series could have gone and I just wasn't a fan of the later books. Im honestly not sure how I would change it though, that would take a lot of brainstorming on my part!

    Amber @Nala's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey thanks for stopping by. Great question.

    Following you back on all your networks and G+

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Follower hopping thru from (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) "Feature & Follow"

    "Bound By Love Book Reviews"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I am a new follower!!
    I followed on Twitter and via GFC.
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/05/feature-and-follow-13-ff-is-150-weeks.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!
    And I love your question--I think it'd be really interesting to hear everyone's answer to it.

    Your newest follower,
    J.B. :)
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you from the hop. Follow me on Bloglovin please
    Brandi’s FF post

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and say hi! Anything else is great too! :D

This blog is an award free blog. I'm truly honoured that you would think to nominate me, but unfortunately, things are really hectic for me what with juggling college, books, and blogging, and I find myself unable to spread the awards to other deserving bloggers.