ARC August Update: Week Three

August 27, 2015


Week 3 was awesome! I completely rocked the socks off this week :D

I finished:

Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
This book... while I can't say it completely wowed me, it still made me appreciate it in a lot of ways. I especially liked the writing style.

In case you're wondering, I started reading Even in Paradise like I was supposed to, but then it didn't really work me, so I've put it down for now.

I also wrote the review for Dumplin' and Falling Into Place, and published the review for the former.

Week Four Plan:

I'm going to keep things light this week. Since I more or less finished everything I set out to read at the beginning, I'm going to try to get to Bullies of Wall Street, but if I'm not in the mood for non fiction, I give myself permission to get onto the other ARCs I have languishing on my Kindle :D


How did your third week of ARC August go? Have read any of these books? What did you think?